Southwestern Distillery Limited T&C’s
Terms & Conditions
The placing of an order constitutes an agreement by you the customer to purchase in accordance with our terms and conditions.
For orders placed online, payments will be charged at the time of ordering. We reserve the right to amend prices where necessary and without notice.
We do not share any information gathered with external companies. We aim to respond promptly and efficiently to all comments and do our best to ensure you are satisfied with our service and products. We endeavour to make our descriptions and pictures as accurate as possible.
We accept the following methods of payment, online Credit Card/ Debit Card. If your card issuer or bank refuses to authorise payment to us, we will contact you for further instructions. We will not be liable for any resulting delay or non-delivery. All prices include VAT where appropriate. We reserve the right to amend prices where necessary and without notice. Where a refund is appropriate it will only be made payable to the purchaser of the goods.
Personal Information & Privacy
By entering any personal information on our website, you affirm that it is genuine, accurate and current in all respects. You will need to notify us of changes to your personal information by contacting us as soon as possible. All personal information we collect is treated as confidential. On using this website, you may be required to enter some personal details such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, product selections, credit card or other payment information.
We understand the need to make your order and payment details secure, however we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if an external party accesses the data you provide when using our website. We know of no documented cases of credit card fraud using our shopping system over the internet. All credit card numbers are encrypted in the software when the order is placed using encryption. They are only decrypted after they reach our computer. They are not held in clear text on any web site. At times we may use statistical information gained from your visit to help us improve our service and products, however, this will of course always remain confidential. We may also use this information to contact you regarding your order and future offers, but we will not pass your details on to a third party.
Southwestern Distillery shall not be liable for any loss of profits, inconvenience, consequential or indirect loss or damage or have any liability to pay compensation other than any refund outlined elsewhere in these conditions. Our terms and conditions are governed by the law of England and Wales. If any part is deemed invalid or unenforceable the validity and enforceability of all other parts shall not be affected. These terms and conditions do not affect the customer’s statutory rights. The content of Southwestern Distillery web pages and publications are owned and managed by Southwestern Distillery. They are subject to copyright, and by using our publications and web pages, you agree that you may only download the content for your own individual and non-commercial use. You are not permitted to use or adapt content of Southwestern Distillery publications or web pages for any other purpose without the prior written permission.
Twin Fin Gift with Purchase Promotion
- The free gift cannot be substituted for any other item, cash or credit.
- Placing multiple orders or orders for multiple items does not entitle you to more than one free gift.
- This offer is only available on orders placed here on our website, twinfinrum.com.
- The free gift offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount code or promotion that we run on our website, unless otherwise stated.
- Only one free gift per order unless otherwise stated.
- The free gift will be automatically applied to all orders containing any order over £40
- No discount codes can be used in conjunction with the free gift offer.
- The free gift will be dispatched with the relevant items from your qualifying order.
- If a customer wishes to return an order or item which qualified for a gift with purchase, the transaction can only be refunded if the gift with purchase item is also returned.
- The Promotion is whilst stocks last only.
- To use a discount code INSTEAD of claiming your free gift, click on the free gift icon in your cart an click ‘No Thanks’. This will enable a discount code to be used.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. If we do this we will publish the amended terms and conditions on this page.